You're tired of diapers, your baby has grown up, and all of its peers have started to meet their toilet needs themselves, or they'll start day care and they need to get into the toilet habit!
Which of these reasons toilet training If you ask yourself that there may be a valid reason for starting your studies, unfortunately none of them is a valid reason to start this training.
- So what is the correct answer?
- When to start?
- How do I know my baby's ready?
Before starting toilet training in infants, each parent has important questions to answer. Read our article for answers to questions and much more.
What is Toilet Training?
Babies are born in the first weeks, day 15-20 times Pee 2-3 times poop.
For babies whose number of poo and pee he makes during the day becomes less frequent, this poo and pee they make out of their control is quite disturbing.
For this reason, they become restless after doing it and finally perform the crying action, which is a sign that he has toilette. If this event occurs out of control, emancipation is one of the biggest obstacles in the path.Potty training baby control poo and pee, by using the toilet or potty; being an individual, being able to make its own decisions, self-reliance, achievement and freedom.
How to Tell the Right Time to Give Toilet Training to Babies
When babies grow a little and become more aware of the environment, they realize that the poo and pee they are very uncomfortable with are actually something that comes out of them.
About After 18 months recognizes the changes in the body that begin to take place before the toilet and knows that the poop or pee is about to come. But cognitive awareness is not enough to start training.They need to be physically and emotionally ready to provide toilet training to babies. To see if they are ready, you need to observe whether they have the following physical and emotional competences.
For babies to use potty or toilets, of course they must first learn to stay in balance and walk. Besides, your little cub;
- Should be able to go to the toilet and check his muscles until he pants down and hold his pee or poo
- To be able to express orally that the toilet is coming
- To open the bathroom door and lamp to enter the toilet
- Should be able to lower and collect the lower garment itself
Be able to sit on the toilet or potty and be able to stay balanced on the toilet after sitting!
- Should be able to close the lid after finishing the work and then press the flush
- He should be able to wash his hands on his own, even if he needs help getting his butt cleaned in the first place.
Children must be emotionally ready, primarily after meeting physical expectations. The signs of emotional readiness expected from babies to provide toilet training are as follows:
- The fact that he constantly stops sticking to the mother is the first sign that he wants to be free.
- While dressing up or eating, it's not necessarily me that I'm going to do it and trying to disrupt what you're doing,
- Willingness to make your own toilet,
- Not to develop feelings of fear or disgust against potty.
How should toilet training be given to babies? You can watch our video.
What to Consider During Toilet Training in Children!
Your baby's own toilet to learn to learn, is an important step towards freedom. Negative experiences in this process are strong enough to negatively affect your baby's development and even your character.
Therefore toilet training in children The process is not a period to be passed, but rather a period for parents to pay attention.
- Be child-centered when deciding to start education. The important thing is that you are not ready.
- You should talk to your child and take this decision together before you start training.
- A real toilet for toilet training in children may seem a little big and scary. Therefore, it will be easier to start with potty.
- Go with your baby while you are taking the potty and give him a choice.
- If your baby has not made any progress after you start training, do not force it. Take a break.
- Make encouraging sentences when your child is able to go to the toilet. But while doing so, remember that this action is a natural phenomenon and don't exaggerate the praise.
- Never be angry or warned of accidents such as incontinence. Instead of concentrating on the accident, focus on successful experiences.
Toilet Training Continues at Night?
One of the situations where the parents are in the most dilemma is whether to tie the baby under the night. Toilet training at night continues well; however, the method depends on your baby and you.
Some parents who observe that the child has toilets in certain time intervals prefer to take the child to the toilet periodically by setting the clock at night.
Some parents prefer not to wear diapers at night and continue to focus on daytime. Some parents say that toilet training should continue at night with natural flow; lay down a special waterproof sheet and feel uncomfortable with the baby's own wetness. when the night toilet arrives He waits until he says it.
It may also be preferable to try this method with the training pant.
Harms of being oppressive in the education process!Toilet training is essentially an individualization effort. Therefore, it is important to treat your baby character and psychology deeply and permanently.
A child who is forced to make or not to make a toilet, even though he or she has not yet fully controlled, can deliberately keep the toilet on or off for a long time just to make his parents happy or angry.
In the toilet training process, your baby's psychology and your behavior are the most important things for this process.
This approach may cause the baby to have an external dependent character that cannot make its own decisions in the future.
Researches have shown that individuals who receive toilet training with repressive parents are either very stingy or extravagant is one and in social relations problems.
Is Toilet Training in Boys Different from Girls?
One of the things most parents wonder about is the girl and toilet training in boys whether there is a difference. Of course, there are some differences during the training. One of these differences is the speed at which you learn to toilet.
Research has shown that girls are faster than boys.
Because boys are more active than girls in general, it is not easy to sit in the pot and wait for that poop to come.
Another difference in toilet training in girls and boys is that it is necessary to pay attention to the post-toilet cleaning process from front to back in girls; in men, it is important to teach both sitting and standing toilets.
In addition, different games and toys can be used depending on gender in the methods applied to show positive attitude towards girls and boys against the toilet. Boy child girl getting to work with her doll garbage truck It can begin.
Of a baby toilet training Considering the fact that she uses an average of 6000 diapers until she starts taking them, we can understand that you want to start this training immediately. However, you should keep in mind that starting this training before your baby is ready can lead to personality disorders that cannot be compensated by money.
Therefore, in this process, you should focus not on yourself but on your baby and its developmental characteristics. You should remember that your child is special and you should never compare it with others.
Click on the link below to review our article on toilet training products.
// www. / Toilet-training auxiliary-to-be-What-urunler /
Click on the link below for the products you need for toilet training and easy access to products
//www.e- / baby-toilet-training-products-c4211 /
We wish you the best of this process, happy days!