We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Who can see my stuff?
This website is accessible by anyone with an internet connection, so you control what information other users can see about you. If you contribute to a public group or photo club your contributions will be indexed by search engines and will viewable to anyone with internet access.
If you do not wish to have your contributions become accessible on the internet at large, then we recommend only contributing in private areas of the site.
How can I set my stuff as Private?
In photo you upload has the option of being set as Public or Friends Only.
How can I remove my stuff?
Please ask for your Community profile to be closed by clicking here. Your Community membership will be permanently closed and no longer usable. Any content you’ve posted in your Community profile and on the site will remain. You may remove your own content before requesting your account to be closed. We will evaluate your request and notify you if we remove your content. Please note: if you place content on our site, public or private, we are not obligated to remove it.
How do private groups work?
Events in private groups and photo clubs don't show up anywhere that is public. The name of the private groups and photo clubs are in the list of all Groups. Anyone can read the introduction paragraph.
No one can see who belongs or owns a private group or photo club until they belong. Once you join a private group or photo club it becomes displayed just for you under My Groups and photo clubs on the Group page. And any member of a private group can see everyone else who belongs, and can see their contributions to that group.
Once a group or photo club is created, its privacy setting cannot be changed.
Learn more about owning groups in our Group Owner Guide.
Interviews and research
We do not allow our community to be used to solicit information or interviews for publication or academic purposes.
To assist journalists, we have specifically created the our site PressCenter so our PR team can better serve your needs. Members of the media can feel free to check-it out and correspond directly with our PR team who can find you the right moms for your story: Our Site/presscenter
If you wish to perform market research or otherwise connect to your current or potential customers in our community please visit our Marketing Solutions area: https://www.babycenterbrandlabs.com/
Staying safe online
Here are some basic tips for staying safe when you're online or getting together offline with someone you met online.
1. Do not share personal information such as your full first and last name, phone number, or address on our boards or in posts of any kind. Once you post such information, it's out there and available for anyone to see. The Internet is a great place to meet people and form new friendships. But some people you meet online might be pretending to be something other than what they really are or want to be friends with you for the wrong reasons.
2. Do not reveal personal information about your friends or other people.
3. It's great to make new friends on BabyCenter, but do not meet in person with anyone you don't really know without taking one of the following precautions:
- bringing another person with you
- arranging to meet in a public place
- notifying another adult of your plans
4. Don't respond to anyone or anything that makes you feel uncomfortable. If you see or receive a harassing, threatening, hostile, or inappropriate post, report it to us immediately, using the "Report This" link that appears on all member profiles, all group profiles notes, and every post.