Since you want to find the most natural and comfortable bottle to feed your baby, the bottle you choose is important for it. The closest to the nature, the baby's mouth wide open, so that the baby bottle nipple will be the right choice for you. Your baby will experience a more satisfied feeding process if the bottle you choose has been clinically proven to help reduce colic (gas pains). In addition, the markings on the bottle should be clear and able to allow you to make the correct measurement.
The air-permeable system of Philips AVENT feeding bottles works with the natural feeding rhythm of your baby. The air-permeable pacifier helps make it easy for the baby to control the milk flow. It makes it easy to combine breastfeeding with bottle feeding. The award-winning, air-permeable feature is clinically designed to reduce colic-induced pain and discomfort after feeding and allows air bubbles from the teat to be transported into the bottle, not into the stomach.
Avent feeding bottles have been clinically proven to reduce colic formation and, in particular, increased discomfort at night.
It promotes natural nutrition thanks to its air-permeable spout system.
Philps AVENT The Philips AVENT air-permeable teat is used in air-permeable bottles.
• A bottle of any size can be combined with a spout at any flow rate.
• Your baby can control the flow rate just like your chest.
• The air-permeable teat facilitates the transition from breast-feeding to bottle-feeding.
• Shaped for stability and comfort.
• Its shape, grip and wide neck make it easy to fill the bottle.
• Easy to clean, and easy to assemble.
• Accurate markings allow accurate measurement.
• Bottle cap prevents leakage during rinsing or traveling.
Made of new PES (Polyethersulfone) and PP (Polypropylene) material, Philips Avent feeding bottles are BPA-free and extremely durable. Like all Philips Avent feeding bottles, it works in the baby's natural feeding rhythm and provides milk flow at breastfeeding speed.
The size of the bottle depends on you, but the size of the pacifier is very important and the pacifiers are designed for babies with different stages of development. The speed of the spout flow is determined by the number of holes on the spout.
Pacifiers used for newborns or babies to be fed for the first time are generally single-hole. This means a slower flow rate. It is necessary to proceed with a slow flow spout for up to one month, switch to a medium flow spout for about three months, and finally use the fast flow spout for about six months. Babies are amazing and some babies may be ready to switch to a fast flow pacifier earlier-your guide will be your baby besleme if the feed is slow, you can try the fast flow pacifier, if it comes too fast, and if your baby starts to overflow when feeding, you can go back to the slow flow pacifier.
• Philips AVENT Air-permeable pacifiers, made of natural silicone and soft design, make your baby's mouth wide open and grip the pacifier tightly.
• The pacifier is designed to prevent nipple tangling, making it easier for the baby to switch between the nipple and bottle.
Air Permeable Pacifier
Air Permeable spout promotes natural nutrition.
• The baby controls milk flow as in breast milk.
• Unique skirt system - with an additional directional valve to allow air to pass into the bottle to prevent vacuum.
• Natural nipple shape promotes suction.
• There are four flow rates starting from newborns to 6 months and later.
• The teats are numbered on the side to indicate the flow rate.
• And reduces the formation of colic.